Do you have a feeling your SO is cheating??

why do you think so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I ALWAYS have that fear, not because he gives me any reason what-so-ever to... but because the past five people I have dated have cheated on me.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I used to all the time bc he works outta town but hey if hes bold enough to cheat and leave all this and his family then more power to him honey cause there are plenty of fish in the sea!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• nope have never thought that likely never will
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I did think that and it turned out he was. I hope that isn't the case for you.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I was cheated on in the past so, honestly, sometimes I feel that way. But I know deep down he would never ever hurt me..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have felt that way before... I got all paranoid and started looking up GPS trackers to put in his shoe or something... then I snapped out of it. LOL... I have a great hubby, and sometimes I feel I'm a little to psycho to deserve him and then there's the c*** that likes to toe the line of what is/is no appropriate conduct...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• no not my DH. if i felt that way i wouldn't be married.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010