What do you think about your inlaws?

like them?
hate them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH's mom had passed away long before we met. However, I love his Dad to death, and his Dad's girlfriend too!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hmmm love the mom's side, hate the dad and his side.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• bad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I guess I am one of the lucky ones, I actually like my in laws :) I mean, they have their times when they can be pain in the butts but doesnt everyone.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• after years of tryin to spit my husband and i up..i despise them..it got alot worse after they refused to have anything to do with my sd..and just alot of things they have done over the years has just turned me against them..its easier to live without them in our lives and we have no drama and no trash talked about us.
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Cant stand half of my husbands mom side..they are all stuck up like their Sh!T dont stink..

My father inlaw is great his own family is great too, they are all so down to earth and NORMAL!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• In the begining I was insecure and took that out on them. but after some soul searching and healing I am much more happy with myself and my parenting skills. I actually love them. However I'm not to keen on the grandparent-in-laws. They are obnoxious I try to limit my time with them. DH is the one who takes the kids up there. Now with my MIL we acutally go shopping and have lunch on frequent occasions.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i'm one of the lucky ones too i guess. my inlaws have their faults but once u get past the smoking and drinking and letting my SILs (teenagers) walk all over them... they're pretty great :D i wouldn't want them raising MY kids, and the extended family in-laws have some problems but dont' we all? plus i know that no matter what they will be there for us and for our kids and that's all that matters!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I adore my inlaws, they are fantastic the kids are... My hubbie mom pased ate age 26 i never met her and his dad was awesome he retired from the Army after 30 years and retired after 30 from the va hospital he passed 5 years ago he was the best at his job of grandad my girls adored him and we truly miss him.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I love my in laws. Unfortunately my MIL passed away 6 years ago, 1 year before we got married, but I am so blessed that I was able to meet her many times before she passed away. My FIL is just the sweetest person! My SIL and BIL are great as well! I'm very lucky!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010