Ameriplan- can i get the discounts without becoming an ibo? how does it work?

Because of preexisting conditions with both my husband and infant son we are unable to get private insurance. I know Ameriplan doesn't worry about preexistings, it's a discount program, but I don't want to be an IBO, I did that with Avon and I'm just not good at selling things other than photos (I'm a photographer). Don't try to sell me on becoming an IBO, it won't work. I just want to know if can I get the discount program without being an IBO? Thanks : )

adamko84

Asked by adamko84 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Health

• Yes!
    www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Dental Plus - just $19.95
    Basic Health - $29.95
    Total Health - $39.95 <---Best Value
    Total Health Plus - $59.95

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I love and use our plans...

Personally I recommend the Total Health Plan... For just $39.95/mo your household will be covered for Dental, Vision, Prescription, Chiropractic, Medical (PCP & Specialists), Podiatry, Ancalary (Labs, Tests & X-rays), 24hr Nurse line for quick questions and our Hospital Advocacy program...

That is the plan I have. I personally think for the money it's well worth it... We saved over $300 on one visit to the dentist, and I'm going to get glasses next month so we will save even more... Plus our precriptions and such... It adds up quickly!

Let me know if you have ANY questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I like to compaire us to Sam's Club...

There is a small membership fee but you save huge when you use our providers... Like paying a SC membership fee and saving big on their stuff.. Same deal here!

On average our members save 40-60% off the full price of the provided service. All of our plans cover an entire household regardless of age, health or relationship. You can look up your area on our site to see the providers in your town. We have an ever growing network of dentists, pharmacies, doctors and so on... We are even partnered with companies like CVS, Rite Aid, Sears and America's Best (among other huge names).

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yes!! You can get the discounts but make sure you do a provider search to check to see if you have doctors/dentists in your area:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• With Procard you get discount on Vison Dental Health and physician pahramcy etc..  PLUS at no charge; you also get a discount card for stores in your area such as for:

• Travel

• Hotel

• Car rental

• Dining

• Recreation

• Automotive

• Health and Beauty

• Entertainment

...  and much more!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:48 PM on May. 25, 2009