How has your Monday been so far?

Mine has been pretty good. I dropped my son off at school and then I had to drive my husband to his school and I am waiting for him now. I was hoping to get some things done in the house today, but oh well. I guess sitting in the library, waiting on him is a good excuse to be on cafemom. Have a good Monday everyone!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's raining outside, I went to bed at 1 am knowing I had to be up at 6 am and potentially throughout the night to feed the baby (he hasn't decided if he will sleep through EVERY night yet, lol), my coffee tasted like burnt butt hairs (lol) this morning, I had to go buy a cup of decent coffee at the store after spending the money on two different types of coffee this weekend and a coffee maker, cups, etc... I am at work, it is slow...

But I am in a good mood because this morning I got to see my babies (as every morning) and know that they are still happy and healthy, my newborn feel asleep in my arms and was super cute, my girls worked together to try and find big sisters shoes (unsuccessfully, lol), my big boss isn't at work! (lol) and I found the coffee I have been drinking from the convenience store to make at home.

So... my day is great! Why make it bad just because a few negative things happened? :) Be positive!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• crappy to be honest
    mommytotaylor

Answer by mommytotaylor at 12:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It's been great, but I'm definitely not motivated today at all. I should be working now that my son is napping but I just can't seem to do it! I'll just have to play catch up later in the week!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm Crying. Missing Krammer who was killed on Friday the 13th. I've had 2 migraines and am worrying over my big surgery tomorrow.. Wishing everyone a great Monday!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• so so i guess. i am extremely tired and haven't gotten a whole lot done. but i did accomplish some laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. only so much i can get into while hubby is sleeping, he is on a midnight shift right now. my daughter is been pretty well behaved though, so that is a bonus.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Not great, but it is getting better.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I woke up earlier long enough to but some mail in the mail box. went back to sleep now im up again thinking about what to eat and thinking about how i dont want to go to work. its so damn hot out and im riding my bike! ug
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Today my son left to go with father to New York. We all moving there b/c the schools are great up there for him and today my son had to leave me to go. Cause I can't go until I save a enough money to go so I'm giving myself 3 months to save my money that I need to move and hopefully get to him sooner. So my money has been a little crappy.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Not too bad, I found out my daughter's transfer was approved so she will go to the same school as my oldest daughter. She goes to a school outside of the zone because it has a gifted program and my daughter can go to kindergarten there too. I was really worried about the logistics since one gets out five minutes before the other. I did not know how I was going to handle it. Plus, we are finally giving one of our guinea pigs a new home.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Mine started off great! I had an awesome doctors appt where my doctor was actually excited about my birth plan...it made me really think the day was going to be great. Then I came home and we started our first day of homeschooling for the year, which went awesome....and then I got the mail. (Which is where it went down hill! lol) I have been waiting on a package I bought from ebay, and the seller sent me the wrong items! They were supposed to be baby boys clothes, size 0-3months, and I got girls 2T clothes...and it wouldn't even be so bad, if I could use what I got, but all three of my girls are out of 2T's, so I am hoping the problem gets fixed and I didn't just waste money on something I can not use.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010