Obama uses his daughter, 9, to promote tourism with swim in Gulf of Mexico

where they stayed just 26 hours?

Some vacation photo-op, huh?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1303244/Obama-uses-daughter-promote-tourism-swim-Gulf-Mexico.html#ixzz0wmzVmEZz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If he went down there for 26 hours and actually DID something, there wouldn't be a problem. But he just went so that he could say he went to the gulf. It was pointless and a waste of money. He didn't DO anything, he didn't even go to the GULF!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 1:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Amen, gertie41!

So, if it'd been George W. and his daughter, no big deal? But b/c it's Obama, there's got to be an agenda... Stop watching so much f*cking Fox News!

I hate all this biased crap that goes with being American. Is Canada taking citizenship applications?
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I still would not go. I'm going to assume they did not go into one of the more oily parts of the region and spit water at each other. I won't even go into Lake Michigan after I contracted strep when I was 14.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Is Canada taking citizenship applications?

I'm sure they are... Knock yourself out... Enjoy the taxes!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Would you expect more? From him?
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• OKAY...if he stayed a week, you would criticize him for taking too much time to vacation and insist he isn't doing his job. He stays a day but that doesn't make you happy either. This is soooooo lame.
    Anyone want to tell us WHY you don't like him? And his wife? I mean...the real truth?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Funny thing is...he didn't ACTUALLY swim in the Gulf...he was in the pristine waters of Alligator point (marked with the "A") which is inland off the Gulf!! LOL  FAIL!!  :o)

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/alligator-point.jpg

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

^^ THIS ABOVE!^^

Holy crap!

The man probably can't even fart without someone saying he's the cause of the ozone troubles! Get a freaking life already!

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The WH said he was in "Aligators Point"..the PRESS said the Gulf, its a catchier title..and the point waters lead into the Gulf/

***
    But the oil slicked Gulf waters didn't get into Alligator Point!! LOL It would be like saying you went swimming down the Jersey shore/ocean, when you were in Barnegat Bay! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010