Having trouble figuring out when I might be ovulating

I have been tracking my periods for 7 months in preparation for trying to conceive. Last time I got pregnant with my son, my periods were every 24-25 days like clockwork. Now my periods are not as regular. Here is the length between periods for the last 7 months in days: 24, 26, 24, 25, 28, 28, 24.
The problem is that we want are trying again, but we're not sure how to figure out when I might be most fertile w/o using ovulation kits or tracking temps, etc. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you don't want to track or do kits, just have sex every other day
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• we had se everyday with our second and first babies. We are getting ready to start trying again, but this time we are using an ovulation kit.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• BBT! I highly recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility!

Good luck!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 1:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The taking charge of your fertility is an AWESOME book when TTC. It does require you to take temps, though. When I was trying with my son (3 years ago) my OB just told us to have sex at least three times a week. (basically every other day) and we would get pregnant. We did! :)
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 1:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My peiods came every 34 to 90 days apart! LOL. REALLY irregular. But I got pregnant so easily becaue I just didn't worry....we just did it every two or three days and I got pregnant. Be sure to relax, get enough sleep, and eat well, take prenatal vitamins and you will get pregnant.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My hubby has a low sperm count so we have been told to have intercourse every other day on our fertile days....I keep track of my BBT each morning and also check my CM each day too. When your CM is watery to stretchy in texture, you are at your more fertile days as this CM is receptive to sperm and can help it make its journey. All the best on your pregnancy journey!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010