Work at home!?!?

Does anyone have any suggestion to start bring in a small income and staying at home with the kids? Eveything I look up is really just telemarcketing and I dont want that. Just something I can do from the computer after my kids go to bed or when my husband gets home

littlefee89

Asked by littlefee89 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have tried looking up telecommunting jobs online? Some jobs like medical transcription can be done at home. If you're good at writing or typing, you could always do freelance work. And, of course, there's always the direct sales positions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I work at home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business because I can work when I want, around the schedule of my family. Let me know if you would like more info and also learn how you can start this business for free!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have some good sites listed that are 100% free, you should check it out : Free paypal money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• check my journal how i make money from home..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Girl, you can check out my Blog, I have lots of ideas and opportunities.  I try to post things as I find them.  Most are screened though, because I won't put anything on there that I can't find information on:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I sell Scentsy!!! I have no trouble working my schedule around my family. I not only have my children to care for...I also care for my sister's kids, and sometimes my B-I-L kids...all together that is anywhere between 2-7 kids. I've made really good money, and I LOVE working with this company!!! Let me know if you're interested and if you have any questions.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us

NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I also work from home, I have done the telemarketing, taking inbound calls, done that for 3 years, now I work when I want, and dont answer any phones..Only if i want too..lol..no seriously I love what I do now, and would love to tell you more about it if you don't find anything you can do. Oh yeah I know a friend of mine that does scentsy and she loves it..
    mom0f2boyz

Answer by mom0f2boyz at 10:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I sell products from Scent-Sations. I can work when I want so it's really nice. I don't have to build a team or do home parties. I have no minimum amount to buy, etc. If you'd like to know more about what I do please feel free to send me a message.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If a business is what you are searching for then look no further!! Check out me group here on Cafemom http://www.cafemom.com/group/111429
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010