How to redefine your passions in life?

To define one's meaning of life, I am reading to find one's passions and pursue those (and not those impressed from television).

But what if someone is so beat up from life that one has lost his/her passions. How does a person define life passions?

What if you are trying to rediscover your love for your family if living costs are too high and your kids (teenagers) have wrecked your rented home, and there's not too much you can do since you are the primary earner working out of the home about ten hours a day with a cranky boss and clients? You just feel like a droid. (Not that this is an issue now, but has been in the past)

How do you rediscover yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All I can say is that I changed my life for God, now I am happy, healthy, blessed, and very stable@!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010