Prayers needed!

I am in a difficult, very touchy situation and will have to be in it for another four months at least, six months at the most. I need prayers that I will be able to make it without going crazy. It involves divorce and I also have two young children. These 4-6 months are needed, so i can save money and support myself and my children There is no abuse, so we are not in danger, but it's just very difficult being here. I have no family or friends where I'm currently at, but will be moving w/i the 4-6 month time frame.

I am re-discovering myself again after several years of marriage, and I'm going to be a stronger person because of all of it. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Good LUCK
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• good luckMy prayers are with you and yours.I give you props for doing what you are doing.It's hard,I know, because I've been there.And when you come to a bump in the road,you just think about why you left and how happy  your'e going to be.You are a strong lady.Good luck to you & be brave little warrior!!! : )

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Don't worry everything will be okay. I will diffentely keep u in my prayers and my thoughts. I know how its like to go though that type of fear. I never had two kids but I have one and he was 1yr old when myself and his father separated and he was 2 when we got divorce. It is tough but u can get through it take it one day at time. We are here for you when ur need us to give support. We are your family and friend.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i hope it all works out for you & good luck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• good luck mama, stay positive and im sure everything will turn out good for you
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i am in a similar situation right now;;; living with the ex but we dont have any kids THANK GOD and every day is a struggle. just looking at his face hurts like a fu*king dagger in my heart. he cheated multiple times etc,etc but i need to save money until i can move out. keep your head up. i know its hard.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010