Baby Shower?!?!

My mom just called me... i have to the middle of next month to get my registry done... matter of fact she said she would like it done by this weekend?!?! HELP!!! This is my first baby?! What do I need?? What should I put on it???
ThankS
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you go to babies r us, they have a generic registry already to go. but you need blankets, burp rags, baby wash, wipes, diapers, baby bag, baby spoons, if you are breastfeeding you might want breast pads, if not breastfeeding you need bottles, nipples, a bottle cleaning brush, car seat, stroller, sheets for the crib, crib, high chair, a bouncy seat (its a nice extra), a baby hammock for the tub, socks, hats, onsies, pacifier (if you believe in them), a sling for baby carrying (they are a life saver!!!), a baby book, the list could go on and on
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Go to any of the stores that sell baby stuff. Babies R Us, Target, Walmart, etc. Then when you set up the registry, they should give you a scan gun where you scan the bar code of the item to add it to your registry (they'll explain the whole thing to you, don't worry!!) Then I'd just go through and anything you don't have, scan. I personally think it's better to have too much on the registry than not enough. Maybe take a friend with you that has a baby, she can help!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Since it's your first baby. You will need the big things, if you don't already have them. Like a crib, car seat, stroller, baby swing, playpen (if you want one), changing table. Also diaper bag, diapers, bath tub, baby washes, diaper creme, bibs, burp clothes, and anything you want the baby to have or that you want for the baby. Just pick a store you like, that has a baby registry. Go to that store and look at all the baby things. Take your time there is no limit with the registry. It seems harder than you think. If you want, ask your mom for help she's been there before and she'll no want you need. Hope that helped and good luck.
    Loviepoohbear

Answer by Loviepoohbear at 2:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• there is a great bk that helped me, Baby Bargins
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2008