when you have company stay over....

do you get up before them to ready the house for the day, prepair breakfast, do some chores?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• always. cause you never know how early they get up. I would hate to have them sitting in the kitchen waiting for me to come in and start breakfast
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I do. I hate cleaning/laundry, etc in front of people. I'll get up early or stay up late to get that done alone.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The only overnight guests we have had has been my FIL and he's up before anyone else. We had some friends stay for her son's boot camp graduation and they wanted to eat breakfast with him every morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No, but we don't have company sleep over very often, maybe once every two years.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yep
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i do sometimes. But it depends on what I will be doing. I don't want to disturb them if they are still resting, but I do want them to have a clean and tidy home to feel welcome in. :) I like to have them wake up to breakfast. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It depends on who it is. When my mom stays with us, we get up about the same time and I'll do the chores while we chat. If I have out of town friends in, I'll get up early to get things ready for the day so I can enjoy my time with them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It's always relatives and some are early risers. They are so quiet that we don't know when they awake. They know where the coffee is and the newspaper and make themselves at home. It isn't long before we all are up and then have breakfast together.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• YES, I COOK BREAKFAST, AND CLEAN UP A LITTLE
    swl657

Answer by swl657 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010