Burping issues, cries like crazy and acts as though she's hungry after she ate. Whats up?

Even though we've burped her and got many burps out. She cries and acts like she hungry like we never fed her. How can she still be hungry or is it gas? What is it? I can't seem to get her happy and it killing me.

Asked by Emirose84 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• give her a bit more water and see not a lot but a bit more distilled

Answer by Patience1 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my daughter always cried after she ate because the milk would hurt her stomach so bad and then we changed her milk to soy milk and she didnt cry anymore after feedings. also we kept milicon with us at all times

Answer by aneesasmommy at 4:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my son had tummy aches a lot it could be formula or you can try gas meds my son just needed some gas meds it works wonders if she throws up everytime it could be colic though

Answer by Liams_Mommy2291 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Are you breastfeeding or bottle feeding? If your breast feeding, are you sure she's getting enough milk and is latching on properly? If you're not sure, I would contact a lactation consultant. Another thing to try, which i ahd to with my son, who was breastfed was a pacifier. He just liked to suck! He wouldn't take the pacifier anymore when he was really hungry.

Answer by xraydri at 11:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My Process of elimination: Food?, Diaper?, Burp?, Binky?, Cuddle?, Rock?, Milacon?, Fever? Some babies like to be swaddled too... Mine did not. He would get angry if his hands were not free.
    Sometimes in the beginning we would go through the checklist over and over again. I believe that sometimes our little guy did not even know what he wanted. The first two months were the toughest. Hang in there it gets easier. Soon you figure out a routine and everything begins to come naturally. I did not know the first thing about babies when we decided to try.

Answer by FeelingBlessed at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• this is what my 3 month old son did too.. then 3 days ago we put gripe water in his bottle and it helped so0o much. its 100% natural, and it helps him sleep better at naps and bed time too. you can get it at any drug store.. its def something you might wana try!!

Answer by imheatherduhh at 5:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2008