Have you tried Costco diapers?

I was interested in trying Costco diapers, but am nervous to buy a whole big box if I don't like them. I wish they offered samples!!! ALso, have you tried the wipes? The Huggies just aren't working for me and cheaper diapers is one of the big reasons I joined Costco!!!

xraydri

Asked by xraydri at 2:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• I used the Kirkland (Costco) diapers (size 1-2) until she grew out of them. As far as the wipes, i don't know that my Costco has Kirkland wipes, the ones that they sell are Huggies. After size 1-2, My Costco does not have Kirkland size 2's, but they sell Huggies in size 2, and that's what we are using now.

She has never had a problem with any of them.

I suppose it depends on your child and how they react to them. The majority of my friends with kids have used Costco brand and not had a problem.

Good luck :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• YES I HAVE FOR BOTH OF MY BABIES. THEY BOTH BROKE OUT IN A RASH. AND I USED THE WIPES ALSO THEY GOT A ROAS WITH THOSE TOO. HUGGIES ARE THE ONLY BRANDS THAT DOES NOT GIVE THEM A RASH ..
    MCD3

Answer by MCD3 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yea cotsco diapers and wipes are not very good. Huggies the only way to go!
    Anonymous

• Huggies always leaked for me - on all 3 kids. I love Pampers. I'm afraid to try anything else. I am always tempted to try Luv's. I even had a $5.00 coupon, but I don't want to be stuck with leaky diapers. If Huggies aren't working for you, I'd try Pampers, they're great.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Well I looked online at Costco .com and if I'm not happy with any Kirkland brand item I can get my money back. Satisfaction guarenteed.
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 4:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008