How much "Lost" did I REALLY miss out on?

I pretty much stopped watching, partly voluntarily and partly involuntarily, after Charlie died. That kinda killed it for me and there were some other things that made it seem to me like "Lost " had jumped the shark. But at the same time, I've been wanting to see what I've missed and watch through to the series finale.

So, if I don't watch, will I be seriously depriving myself or will life go on for me? XD

PaganMommy04

Asked by PaganMommy04 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would say just watch the last 3 to 5 episodes. I too stopped when Charlie died and then watched the re-runs during that summer. What you probably thought the island was at the time you stopped watching, is what it ended up being.

P.S. Charlie ( Dominic Monaghan ) is in flash backs. If for nothing but for that reason it is worth it.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• liife will go on!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 2:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yeah, nothing was ever answered and they all died. Not at the same apparently. It didn't make sense. You're better off not watching the rest of it. Let your imagination run wild. LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't even watch lost that is one show I could would and do live with out....lol sorry
    Marylois

Answer by Marylois at 4:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I missed a season or two and had to catch up. Not sure if I wasted my time or not, but I couldn't go without watching all of it. If you have the time, and you want to, just go for it.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 8:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• This last season was good, but really sad at the same time. More people die, people who you get to really love :( I watched every season, but honestly I doubt I'll ever watch it again, it was good, it just had to many sad parts for me which I dont really like
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• lulz!! I kinda thought so. It just currently isn't on my list of top TV priorities LoL!
    PaganMommy04

Comment by PaganMommy04 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010