about how many times a year do you have over night guests?

I suppose it is because we live so far away from family that we have people here for a total of 6+ weeks a year (not back to back of course... but equaling that over the course of a year). We also have a couple that spends the night about 2 times a year when we have parties... that way they can drink and not have to drive home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My FIL comes up at least 4 times a year. I have a friend who is coming up next weekend to visit her son, who is going to school at Great Lakes. It saves her on a hotel because I am only a half hour away from the base.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It has changed recently to the point that we have regular guests. My girls are getting older and like sleepovers. My friend and I try to let them stay at one anothers home about one to two weekends a month and we switch off. One weekend is our house, then two weeks later is their house. Then we have neices and nephews too. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• More times than I can count!But it never bothers me,I love the company.
    WeAre138

Answer by WeAre138 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 7 times a year
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• about once every couple of months.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• twice, maybe
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010