What's your favorite thing that you love about Fall?

I love all the changes Fall brings: like cooler weather, leaves changing colors, wood burning fires, watching scary movies & of course watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with my kiddo's, ect.. So I was wondering what other people love about Fall? The only thing I dont like about Fall is what comes after "WINTER"! lol... Best wishes from Renee' (owner) of www.Irresistablecharm.net

Renee132

Asked by Renee132 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Driving through the mountains to see the beautiful fall leaves,and Halloween of course.
    WeAre138

Answer by WeAre138 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My birthday. hehe!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Well, Here it happens in Winter because we have so little Fall but I love the first cool snap, the crispness in the air and the changing of the foilage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The cooler temperatures.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hoodie season starts, the sights of the leaves changing colors, the smell of the leaves, Halloween, keeping the windows open and breathing in the fall air at night. It's my favorite season.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I love everything about fall...the smells, the colors, the holiday (halloween :)) I love sitting outside while the cool breeze blows. I can not wait!!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I decorate like crazy! I love pumpkins, and fall fetivals, costumes(halloween) and the changing of the leaves!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Football - I'm not a big fan of fall, though I do like it better than winter, but fall is just the lead up to winter. But I do love football - watching my team on tv, getting out and cheering on my son and hysband's teams in their leagues, so much fun! If we could go right from football season to Christmas and then jump right to spring.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The leaves when they begin to change.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The weather
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010