question

im pregnant and my lower abdomen is starting to swell and i was wondering if it could be fromn my uterus stretching?its way to early to be bulging from the baby and i havnt ben over eating or anything like that i just woke up one morning and it was swolen and stil is. i have ben having cramps on each side like its stretching lol.. idk whats going on pregnancy is so confusing.

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It could be something you ate because when your pregnant you get constipated and that can cause ur stomach to swell.But if i were you i would still check with my doc just in case.
    Anonymous

• that could be one of many things (only your doctor can tell absolutly) but it could be that your retaining water or it could be that you have more fluid than usual. it could just be stretching too. you should see your doctor to make sure that theres nothing serious going on there
    Anonymous