if you are a non meat eater ....

does it offend you if your friends invite you over for dinner but do not make anything you can eat? This has happened to my husband. His friend invited him for a lunch but he ended up having to take his own lunch with him cause the friend told him he was only serving chicken and rice. So hubby made some tuna with tomatoes.. and took it with him.. if this has happened to you what have you done? have you gotten offended?

Aasiyah

Asked by Aasiyah at 2:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol this has happened to me, I end up bringing my own food most places now when we are invited out becasue of this. I do not even wait to be told what the menu is but make something to bring then eat whatever sides they are having when appropriate. It doesn't really offend me but I guess it is slightly rude.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• That is really rude.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think that is rude. I would never invite a vegetarian over and then have meat. I would either have two main dishes or just make a non meat main dish. A pasta or something.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• thanks ya'll. i think hubby is a good person to have taken his own food cause i don't think i would have went LOL. well we are having them over for dinner this week. perhaps i'll only make vegetarian dishes LOLOLLLOL
    Aasiyah

Comment by Aasiyah (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Aug. 17, 2010