has anyone ever had to take there child to PPP (positive parenting practice)? Or to a behavior class?

My 2.5 year old has this biting and we have done everything possible and nothing works and now she has been banging her head on the floor I called the doctor to see what they say and because it has been going on for so long and nothing working they want to send her to a tripple P class which is Psitive Parenting Practice.She said I probaly wont have to go to many classes,but ifit doesn't work they want to have us go to a behavior class. What do they do at these classes? Any info about them will help I don't know anything. Also how much will it cost? We do have insurance.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, I never have. Sorry you haven't gotten an answer. You might want to try joining one of the CM groups on disapline or toddlers. Good luck.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• thanks I will
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Aug. 17, 2010