What do Obama & bin Laden have in common............

What do Obama and Asama bin Laden have in common?

They both have close ties to someone who bombed the Pentagon.........

Now you can't argue with that:-!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• list your source
    bowbina

Answer by bowbina at 2:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• ps his name is OSAMA
    bowbina

• ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. IF YOU'RE A MOTHER, I PITY YOUR CHILDREN FOR THEIR FUTURE IGNORANCE.
    Anonymous

• LOL! That is a good question and I know the answer!!! They are both sons of the devil!
    Anonymous

• opps--hit the wrong key--Osama:-) Source--please--where have you been for the past several years------it has been all over the news. Don't worry about my kids--they are all RUSH BABIES:-) They know how to think, how to research, and how to make an informed decision---
    Anonymous

• I can't believe how hateful some of you are...what's worse is that you are raising a child. Are you going to teach your child to be ignorant, too?

1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 2:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Their both evil, and if Obama gets to be president we are screwed!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• It amazes me that if one takes a contrary view to the liberal mind set--one is raising ignorant kids------my--nothing like being open minded and tolerant:-)

Anonymous

• Taking a contrary view does not involve likening Obama to Osama bin Laden! That is absolutely ridiculous and only something a very un-educated person would say.
    Anonymous

• Also, most liberals are people with high levels of education, so that sorta shows that the more educated you are, the more liberal leaning you are. Hmmmm.
    Anonymous