I was thinking on starting some simple toning exercises. I am 7 months pregn. will it make much of a difference at this point?

Any mom's out there start exercising later in the pregnancy and found a difference? Or was it even worth it?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 2:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy I did pregnancy yogo, but did it from the beginning. It's not really recomended that you start something that drastic that far into pregnancy. But you could walk a couple times a day and that would help tone you and keep your blood flowing better than just about anything else!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it. However, talk with your doc to make sure that they don't forsee any issues. It's never a bad time to start, even when pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Always check with your doc because everyone differs but chances are you'd be fine. :) The only thing my doc said to stop at a certain point was my crunches, I quit those around 22 weeks or so. Walking or water aerobics are both great. Don't forget those kegals!
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i did a lot of walking and keeping active around the house. I was doing weight training but quite when I got pregnant. I regret quitting now. When I started over, it was like starting from scratch.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010