do you encourage your son to use toilet paper to wipe off when he pees or do you just let him 'shake it' clean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I didn't know guys used toilet paper when they peed. The males in our house have always used the shake method.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• lol--this is cute:-) Mine would just shake BUT if they made a mess--they went back in and cleaned it off----I rarely had a messy toilet. They learned very young it is easier to be neat or wipe it off quick then to come back in the house to wipe it off:-)
    Anonymous

• DH taught them how to stand and pee. No mater if they use TP to wipe afterwards I still clean the bathroom 3-4 times a week. Almost everyday of the week. I'm the only female in the house and sometimes I go to sit on the pot and have a wet seat to sit on. Trust me I wish I had my own bathroom.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 3:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• In the beginning I made my son wipe with toilet paper, but as he got preschool age and they used urinals there, then he learned to just use the shake method.
    tzmom

Answer by tzmom at 4:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I did have my son blot his pee off so he didn't become irritated or get a rash. But he does know how to shake it off.
    IcUtEmOmMy9804

Answer by IcUtEmOmMy9804 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008