How can i get my ass off is couch!!!

ok so its extremely hard for me to seperate myself from the couch these days. its 100+ outside, and my AC is screwed up so its almost 90 everywhere in my house except the bedrooms and living rooms which have fans and a window unit. i let the 2 yo play outside for a bit in the mornings before the heat kicks in, and from that point on we're inside. we live in a backwoods town and the nearest entertainment is 40 minutes away even the library and some days hubby take the car to work. its too hot for DS and i to run around in the house, so we sit, read, color, watch movies, etc all day. and i usually spend all my time on the couch. i clean in the mornings when i wake up so all that is usually done. i dont really cook a lot bc its already too hot inside to turn the stove on!im just bored and my couch is getting lumpy cuz my ass is always in it!!! help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's fine to stay in if it's too hot. Just go out and play after dinner. Go out around 7:00 when it gets cooler. You can get a good hour to 2 hours outside in the evenings.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• lol I feel the same way during the dog days of summer. We're in the South where its hot & humid & miserable right now. I got my dd a blow up pool @ walmart for 10 bucks & blew up the rings & set it up in the dining room. I only put about an inch of water in the bottom, too much water & its too heavy to drag to the door to empty. When she's not playing in it it folds up pretty easy. & on the days I just can't take it anymore I get in & play w/ her :)
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Im getting me a blow up pool for my livingroom too! That was genius Nyx! Im so sorry you are going through this poster and I think you are doing the best you can in the conditions you have to work with. No guilt when its that hot mom!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• When you figure it out let me know so I can do the same lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• play in the sprinkler?
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 3:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• maybe you can make some friends with cars and go out with them to do things.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010