Type question here.i'm looking for day care for my 19 months child , how do i know is that care center the right one for my child? do you suggest any one???

fano_mom

Asked by fano_mom at 2:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you can ask them if its ok for you to sit and watch because you want to see how the daycare works and if it's the right one for you. if they say no, go to the next daycare. they should have no problem with letting you observe their dayly activities
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ask them about their menus, play time, activities, nap time schedules, displine.
    Check out the place too. If it seems dirty, the toys are old and falling apart, not a good idea. Safety wise anyways.
    Ask them what the turnover rate is. If kids are constantly coming and going, I see that as a red flag.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would go for an in-home daycare if I had to send my kids to daycare
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008