• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever

had some feeling or nagging thought in the back of your head that your SO either has, or has wanted to be unfaithful to you. But you know rationally that they'd never do that?

What do you do to get it out of your head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• when my husband got a new coworker she resembled what i used to look like when we met. My husband is the most loyal person that I have ever met and I knew that he would never cheat, that being said whenever it would bother me that he would talk about her I would ask myself why and finally realized it was because I was unhappy that I didn't look like that anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't look like that because I was about 5 years older and I had had a child but nonetheless I had been unhappy with my appearance since before I got pg and I was making myself feel worse by not doing anything about it.
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 3:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• No, but trust your instincts, a woman's intuition is rarely wrong.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• no.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i think everyone has that idea in their head at sometime or another. it's natural to know they'd be attracted to other people and think they might act on that attraction although you know they are committed
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The only time I've ever had that feeling it turned out to be true.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes, and my instincts were correct
    i too thought "he would never!" "why am i even thinking of that"

he did and i was thinking that because hints were there

gl
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• That "feeling" or nagging thought is your intuition...and you should always trust it!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• for me it was woments intuition and he was cheating on me. that was a serious boyfriend years ago. my husband now i sometimes think that but i can tell its just paranoia on my part having been cheated on before but when i really think about it and ask myself if its intuition then i realize its not. You have to really ask yourself honestly if its intuition or not.
    Mom2Mikayla07

Answer by Mom2Mikayla07 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I've had it before and I was right. Every time.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you are having that feeling then chances are he is cheating on some level.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010