how do i get over him

we just broke up we were together for 7 months. but hes moved to vancouver. i wanna no how to get over him we werent good together anyway??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• The only thing that helps is time. That and keep yourself busy. Wish I could give better answer cause I know that it can hurt. I hope you feel better
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think the best way to get over him would be to figure out why you allowed yourself to get involved with him to begin with. If you can figure that out, you will be a lot less likely to repeat the same mistake. Then spend some more time thinking about what you would like in a husband, not just in a man, but in a husband. When you have all that straight in your mind, then keep your eyes open for a man who fits those qualifications and refuse to settle ever again for anyone who does not measure up to them. By doing these things, you have turned a bad experience into something that you can make work for yourself for the rest of your life, and you will have spent your time a lot more wisely than in mourning the loss of something you probably didn't want in the first place.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Make a pro and con list and everytime you start feeling sad look at it.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• get on some dating websites and have a little fun with it, being single is fun. meet new people, make new friends, nothing committed until you are over your last relationship.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Time.
    wake up every day and experience your life and try to make every day as positive as you can (that means no dwelling!). Every day will get a little easier and then one day you won't think about him at all.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• well start hanging out with friends pamper yourself like go to a spa spend time wtih you family get your nails done hair start doing other things to occupy your time i dont know what to forget about him start talking to other guys dont worry you will move on in time just hang in there worry about yourself & your child & when the time is right you be moved on
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• be good to yourself and realize your true value and understand why you deserve better.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i agree with beyondhopes i do the same thing, i make a pros and cons list. while i am making this list i am very honest with myself because when we are in love with someone we tend to OVERLOOK or ignore alot of things about them in the name of love. and surprisingly the cons outnumber the pros big time. i look at my list and ask myself;;; (if you knew all these things about this guy the night you met would you ever give him the time of day?) hell no. next!!!
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2010