i have two kids iam pregnant iam worry that when i go to the hospital i got nobody to leave my kids with i want my husband there with me i got nobody to count on any sugestions

Asked by NANA_22 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• a night time daycare?

Answer by Patience1 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• have you thought about bringing them? are they old enough to deal with that if you can't find anyone else?

Answer by kryssie78 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I would start posting ads in the local paper or YMCA for a reliable teenager. Do you belong to a church? Also, ask around your neighborhood, I'm sure if you ask your friends and neighbors you can find someone. Believe me, I know how you feel!! I was in the same position when I was pregnant with my second one, because my family lives 10 hours away and my MIL works full time and it was like pulling teeth to get my SIL to watch my oldest son when I had to go to the hospital for premature contractions, we ended up taking him with us.

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• how well do you know yoru neighbors? i was in a similar situation and my next door neighbors were a godsend.

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i am almost in the same situation..... get involved with a local church or maybe if you have like a planned parenthood in your community they can suggest something. If you have a computer get online and put ads up on or that you are looking for a one time on call RELIABLE babysitter for when you go into labor, have it set up early as possible.... with number ready to go so you can call when you go into labor . I would watch them for you i know how much of a pain it is ..... i got a phone call while in labor asking if i was done yet by the person who was watching my daughter at the time.... how concerning huh

Answer by michiganmom83 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 2, 2008