do you still have the same hair from highschool?

are you stuck in the past or do you have fun and play with your hair?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• on occasion i play with my hair but I def not stuck with a 90's do lol
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Color,yes....I love my hair color. Style - heavens no! I've had MANY styles since I graduated from HS MANY years ago.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I graduated in 89, so no, I don't wear it permed with side layers and a can of hair spray. lol.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had Farrah Faucet feathered hair, and then a curly perm in HS. I do not have that now. It's much more soft and natural. I never use hairspray anymore.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• sometimes i do the same hairstyle but i have fun with my hair i change it up when i can
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't really do much with me hair. It is either down and straight, or in a ponytail....the only thing I like to play with is the color. My senior year it was pink and blonde. Now it is just blonde (well sorta...kinda darker now that I have gotten older) Once the baby is born I am thinking of dying it back to black, which it was for a long time.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• LOL. In High School I always had long hair now I usually keep it right at my shoulders
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• After graduation I changed colors and styles now I went bak 2 black n straight same as my senior yr lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My hair is definitely not the same. In high school it was long, and all one length. Not it's shoulder length, and flirty layers.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Not even close - if I could post then and now pictures side by side you'd probably wonder if it was the same person! I can't say I'm all that adventurous either though. I do tend to keep the same basic style for several years....just not 20 years.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010