cant figure this out. need help.

i am 16 days late my tummy is getting bigger. there are certain smells i cant deal with anymore. i am not using BC and yes my so and i both know that i can be prego this is fine with us cause he wants a boy. I have never been more than 5 days late., the 2xs i was more than 5 days late i now have a 7 yr old and 5 month old. am i prego and if so how far along could i be?

puresouthern

Asked by puresouthern at 2:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be anywhere from one in a half to 16 days pregnant. Go get a test. What is to figure out? Go to the health clinic and let them test and measure you. And, I highly doubt your belly would be bigger already.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You can find out for sure by peeing on a stick. As to how far along you would be, such things are calculated from the beginning of your last period, so I'd say about six or so weeks.
    laurelsmama

Answer by laurelsmama at 3:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• take a test. Simple as that! good luck to you!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 3:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i have a test app tomorrow at 130pm i am just tr figure how far and if i could be having twins.
    puresouthern

Comment by puresouthern (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Good Luck and Congrats
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 3:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010