I need a fun treat for book group tonight, any ideas?

MommyKris

Asked by MommyKris at 2:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I make these yummy pinwheels and everyone loves them!! Get a package of taco size tortillas, about 12 in a package. 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz.) 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, a can of chopped black olives, 1-2 Tbsp relish, shredded cheese and some thin sliced meat (I use the Buddig packages of meat, they are the easiest!). Mix the cream cheese, ranch mix, about 3/4 of the can of blck olives, and the relish together. Spread on 3/4 of the tortilla, sprinkle some of the cheese on it, then place about 3 slices of the meat on the tortilla. Roll it up and place seam side down on a tray. Repeat this until you run out of tortillas or cream cheese mix. Let them sit in the fridge for at least an hour, and then slice them and stack them up on the tray. They are cute little things and people seem to love them!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• you could do finger vegetables and dip and fruit and dip
    sikwonsdream

Answer by sikwonsdream at 5:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008