Should i be worried about this??

so i have a son already (not biologically my BF's) hes 17 months old.
how i got pregnant with him was my sons bio dad came in me (first time i ever did that) and i popped up pregnant. So me and my current BF are thinking about having another baby in a year or two but def not now, but my question is that we never use condoms and almost every time we have sex he cums in me and i have yet to get pregnant, and im really worried that something maybe wrong with me (he also has a daughter from a prev. relationship so i know he can have kids) I really want to eventuallly have kids with this man, so should i be worried? anyone else have this problem?? i aprreciate the answers, thanx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry but if your not planning on get preggo right now then where a condom, sometimes it takes up to a year to get preggo. It took me 7 months
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I wouldm't worry for the moment....... I was with my guy for 4 years before I got pregnant and we were trying for 3 years the drs said everything was norma..l are you taking birth control???
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 3:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• No im not on any BC, i had to re apply for my medical insurance becuz it lappsed and i couldnt afford my pills, i will be on them again soon though.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry. If you truly think about all of the things that have to happen in order for you to get pregnant, it's pretty amazing we get pregnant at all!
    If you've used BC any time in the last year, there can be residual effects from that as well.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i wouldnt worry. me and my husband were the same way! never used anything for about a year and a half and i never got pregnant. i was terrified that we would never have kids (especially because he was with a girl for four years and they never used anything and she didnt get pregnant) but then all of a sudden i ended up pregnant! it will happen when it happens. i know thats annoying but it will happen in time!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• well. i got pregnant at 14(because my bf came in me every time which was almost 3 times a day for weeks). really there is only a very small chance you can get pregnant. it has to be on a day that youre ovulating which is only 1 or 2 days out of a month. i would suggest going to the nearest pharmacy and getting one of those tests that shows when your most fertile days are.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry i had a b/f we tried for 2 1/2 years and nothing. I know it wasn't him. When i got with my current bF we had no problem getiin preggers we're on the 2nd. but if you really are concerned just go get checked out. maybe it's nothing serious and they can give you some advice.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• well we have been trying for 3 years and it looks like we finally did it right.......so dont even worry about it, just stay healthy and have your body healthy and fit for when the day comes
    epy108

Answer by epy108 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• it took me a yr of everyday sex and him cuming in me to get pregnant with my daughter. We weren't trying. when we did really try i took 1 month. but i was not on bc the whole time.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008