Night light?

My 2 1/2 month old boy is just starting to sleep in his crib. Should I use a night light?

Julie0039

Asked by Julie0039 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I like night lights so i don't fall over when he needs me.just make sure that its not to bright
    ohmama713

Answer by ohmama713 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• yes, i don't like how my daughters room is pitch black without one..i feel like she will get scared if she wakes up. I love nightlights and highly recommend.
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• we didn't have a night light yet when our daughter started sleeping in her room. but i had a lava lamp, and we leave that on for her. we don't really have an available outlet because of the way her room is set up, but i like having that little bit of light on to see in the middle of the night without the harsh glare of the big light.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• we have a little lamp like night light that has a doll and her name on it, doesn't put out much light but its better than my dd being in the dark. i'd say yes, but im a first timer
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• my DD is 3 1/2 months old and sleeps in our room in a pack -n- play right now because i like having her close to me, but not in bed with me. we sleep with the tv on and she has slept fine, sleeps about 8 hours a night now. i always had a night light and a radio on when i was little and i can sleep through almost anything right now (except her crying). i wanted to sleep with the tv on so that she would get used to sleeping with light and noise. i don't have to worry about keeping the house dark or quiet while she's asleep.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008