Tomatoes seeds to plant,which are the best tasting and good growers?

Our planting season is just getting started here in Fl. I am going to grow some veggies and fruit. Who do you suggest sells the best seeds for tomatoes?

doglovergranny

Asked by doglovergranny at 2:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I've had a garden every year of my life & i've never seen tomato seeds. I've only seen little plants that you replant in your own garden.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Me too. I also have seen little plants. But I need seeds. Quess I will go line and see what they say, thanks, anyway...lol
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 5:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You could ask this in Green Thumb Society.

I don't grow tomatoes from seeds, however I do usually do big boy tomatoes every year. You can find seeds at burpee.com, michiganbulbs.com, directgardening.com and you can even try ebay. I've gotten seeds from there before too.
    jennmarie77

Answer by jennmarie77 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2008