If Obama's name wasn't Barack Hussein Obama; If it were for example John Jefferson Johnson would you still feel the same way about him?

i accidently closed my question!!!!
here it is again...i was popular!! w00t to the anonymous people!!!
plain and simple! would he be gettigthe scrutiny from peope that he's getting now about his religion? also do you think that race is playing a factor is some people's decision?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I would still feel the same about him, i don't care about his religion, and i don't care about his race, i just don't think he would do this country any good!
    Anonymous

• I would not change my mind at all. It's the person, not the name.
    Anonymous

• the above post speaks the same for me..i dont want anyone looking down on me for my spiritual views, or because im a woman...i could care less about those things. it has to do with his choices....
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 3:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• His name means nothing, it's what he stands for and that's why I'm voting for him.
    JaidedEchani

Answer by JaidedEchani at 3:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I know alot of people are not or are voting or him because of that. he has my vote and it has nothing to do with his name, color or religion.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

this is exactly how i feel
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 3:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Well, put it this way - people were voting against Mitt Romney simply because he was Mormon. ;) So, I'm not quite sure it's an issue of race that makes Obama's religion an issue (and yes, I know he's not Muslim.)

Frankly, I'm not voting for him and it's got nothing to do with his race. It has *everything* to do with his political positions.
    Anonymous

• The only thing different between him and Osama, is a little bit of BS and your mama.
    Anonymous

• I didn't realize the extent of Obama's name when I first researched him. I didn't like all that I read about him. I felt a repeat of ex-Pres. Jimmy Carter.

This is my opinion. Please respect.

With respect
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• BS and your mama

that was dumb, thanks for nothing!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008