Im a first time mom and 6 and a half months pregnant..

I was wondering how soon did any of the mothers on here have your baby? I have a feeling im going to have my baby girl early but i was wondering how premature have mothers had babies and the babies been healthy and ok?

mayramommy1991

Asked by mayramommy1991 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went into labor over and over again and had to have it stopped with my second. They will stop your labor if it is before 36 weeks. With my first I was induced a week early. And with my third I opted for a c-section but he chose to come three weeks early! lol

Good luck and congrats!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Why do you think your baby is going to be early?
    Each baby is different, so please don't think that b/c someone had their child early and they were ok that yours will be.
    I have my oldest DD 5wks early, she had low blood sugar and still has asthma problems because her lungs weren't developed.
    My youngest DD was 3wks early and she was just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• when i had my twins they were almost a month early they were very sick but they are happy and healthy
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 3:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had my twins at 24 weeks. 6 months pregnant! They were very sick! My first born twin son weighed 1 pound exactly and my second twin son weighed 1 pound 3 ounces. My first born twin son developed bloodin his brain and other complication related to being born soo early. He passed away 5 days later, my surviving twin son made it but he had alot of complictions and was hospitalized for 3 and a half months. Against all odds he made it and is healthy but still very small and behind. He's 17 months old and just now we're able to take him out in public. During the first year of life he got sick very quickly he's the only child I have that has ever had an ear infection and was hospitalized when he was sick. I hope your baby stays in your tummy as long as she can. I'd talk to your doctor there are ways to try to prevent preterm labor and he might put you on bed rest if its such a huge concern. Good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had a feeling my daughter (3rd child, 2nd living) was going to be early. Yeah right! She was my VBAC baby born at 42 weeks 1 day. Feelings aren't always right :)
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my baby girl almost came early but they give you meds for it anyway and bedrest if they ctach pre term labor. but she actually didnt come till two days after her due date
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i had my dd @ 29wks 2days..she was in the nicu for about 2mnths but she was a tough lil cookie shes now 7mnths old!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010