Gift for our peditrician???

Hi, we are an Army family, on recruiting orders, we have a WONDERFUL pedi right now, and we are moving in about 6 months. Would it be appropriate to give her a gift? And if so, what would you give her?? I have thought about this for months now and can't think of ANYTHING.

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Do you do any crafts?? I would make her a lap/sofa size quilt if it were me. If you do paper crafts - I'd make a 12-15 pack of blank cards - and include that in a basket of stuff - but, I craft, so that works for me. How about something homemade from a gift type store?? Do you know what her interests are?? That might help. How about a large gift basket with a variety of things. Include a card with a pic of your family - my kids pedi retired when they were little and I still send her a pic once a year to show how they have grown. She has told me she loves that!! ;o) Good luck!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 4:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• a gift card for a restaurant for a nice dinner.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Some nice hand lotions and bath stuff or you can give her a gift card to a local store so she can pick what she wants/needs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I would give her a nice basket of shower gels ,lotions & body butters...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• How about a gift basket? My husband and I own a gift basket company called One of Kind Baskets. We'd be happy to help you. Check out our website or e-mail me at sales@oneofakindbaskets.com.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm not just saying this because I sell it lol. That's why I went anon. A set of Mary Kay Satin Hands(a 3 step hand softening set ) would be awesome. After all a good ped uses her hand daily on such small people... You can go to MaryKay.com put in you zip and find a sales director near you to order from Also if you let them know it's a one time purchase and you do not want to be on their Preferred costumer list they shouldn't contact you again. That stuff is AWESOME.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I agree with all of the above.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Maybe have a cookie bouquet delivered to the office so they whole staff can enjoy it! Fruit bouquets are good too!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• A fruit basket to the office would be nice, with a gift card to a restaurant for the doctor specifically.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Ohhh How about blinging up some denim accessories.... like a purse or tote bag, etc then add it to a gift basket... now you really have my wheels turning!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010