Why do they care so much?

What is the deal with the male psyche and size of their you know what? My DH is average I would say and yes, I've seen a few that were signifcantly bigger (OK it was alot more than seeing ;) and yes, I considered them impressive at the time). Those were fun experiences but size alone did not make them better. My DH knows these details because asked...he hasn't made a big deal out of it, but I can tell its on his mind.

I've also seen a couple of rather small ones...and they were disappointing.

If you've expereinced larger than you SO/DH, how much does it matter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I've had longer and bigger then my SO but they were no good at sex. Didn't really know how work it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Size hasn't mattered to me, how they use it is what counts, if you just lay there in bed like a dead fish, and im doing all the work, then forget it. its much more than just in-out, in-out....some guys just dont get it.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• it certainly wouldn't matter to me if they were tiny or huge compared to him bc i didn't marry them. obviously they were lacking somewhere that actually mattered. i'm not saying sex isn't important but not as important as being the right person for me.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have. But I wish you hadnt said that to your DH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my ex before my dh he had such a small dick lol but it was still enjoyable but with my dh its way better and his dick is really bigg and it was the best sex i ever had
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• many of my previous sexual partners had bigger dicks than my husband, and a few were technically better in bed, but as long as the sex is enjoyable it's not an issue. and with my husband it's about our relationship and other types of intimacy, comfort level with each other, etc. tell him that dick size is only the priority in sex when it's a casual relationship. if it were that big of a deal you'd have married the big dick...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My dh is the only guy i have been with sexually. That being said,,.I have seen other guys penises. We enjoy sex, he does not seem to care about how big he is...he is pretty confident though.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I've had smaller than my husband and he's average in every way, I think. Maybe below in girth? The other guy I've been with was bigger in girth, but shorter and honestly I thought things were better with him. He hit the right spots better. My husband doesn't really care about size (no, really, he doesn't care about anything concerning his body at all, it's weird) and it was never much of an issue, except him hitting my cervix. I don't see why guys get so worked up about it, either. Some women like smaller, some like bigger, some like shorter, some like longer, some just don't care. If your woman isn't happy at all with your size and performance, she's probably not going to continue sleeping with you (from what I've seen with friends and family, at least).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2010