Ways to make myself more attractive?

I'm already trying to lose weight...which is proving to be very hard!!

In what other ways can I make myself more appealing or attractive to men...I'm talking about physically. I'm not talking about who I am as a person. I won't change that. But I'm newly single and feeling blue. I want to do everything i can to get out of this funk. I am working on other things as well, but the physical is what I'm questioning. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• A great foot massage and getting your nails done. Makes me feel pampered and pretty every time!
    Also, a new hair color is a GREAT way to 'update' the new you.
    Olivetobe

Answer by Olivetobe at 4:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Believe it or not, confidence makes you more attractive physically. Get an awesome haircut, a new outfit and your nails done. Whatever makes YOU feel good about your appearance.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• cut your hair for sure and color it i just did that and looked about two yrs younger and feel pretty happy about it.
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hair color, hair cut, new clothes... what you feel comfortable doing and what you can afford as well.

A new set of clothes turns the trick for me every time... makes me more confident and confidence is the key.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Jergens gradual tanning lotions always makes me feel better. I agree with being happy with who you are- it shines thru!!
    Maybe get a new hair cut, try new makeup (i like sephora), keep exercising..it will give you energy and help you burn off any nasty feelings left from previous relationship. Do anything you have been neglecting- paint toenails, get eyebrows waxed, whiten teeth...read a good book :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• First of all, counseling might be helpful because you are feeling down about yourself. The inner self often spreads to the outer self and if your inner self isn't happy, then nothing else can fall into place.

Next, keep up the weight loss. I have struggled with forty pounds on and off, so I know how frustrating this is. The only thing that has worked for me is to gradually cut down on my portions. I do not limit what I am eating; I only limit how much. I know alot of people would disagree with me, but that is how I do it.

As for any other physical issues, you can do a list of what you like and don't like. Perhaps makeup would make you feel better, manicures, a new hairstyle and a new item of clothing every time you go down a size. Another thing (that I don't do alot of the time) is exercise (I am not good about this).

Good luck!
    MassMomof3

Answer by MassMomof3 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• just having the confidence draws men in, it doesn't really matter what you look like. men liked how i was bc i was comfortable in my own skin and not trying to be anyone else. i flaunt what i got and am proud of who i am.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• get a new hair cut & new color, buy some new clothes.

but def work harder on loosing weight. its not as hard as you think. once you start loosing the weight, it will just all go. if you need tips, message me!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Exercise!!! U feel good and energized and it is a good way to meet people,both male and female. I belong to a gym and I feel great!! It makes u feel younger and more alive!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:35 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have to agree with having confidence! A new hair style or color will help and new clothes,

Like angevil said "Having confidence draws men." She is 100% right.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010