should i leave my lying boyfriend

my bf lies all the time about little and big things, i told him along time ago that i didnt think it was right for him to watch porn because i feel its the same as cheating and i wouldnt do something like that to him. i feel like its getting something you could of got from your relationship from someone else which to me is cheating, plus he has no reason to need to cheat or watch porn i have sex with him all the time im not ugly or fat or mean to him, im pregnant but only 14 weeks so im not showing that bad. i feel offended and frankly pissed off, and he doesnt ever want to talk about the baby or help shop for it talk names or even bring it up. its like he hates our baby. im tired of his crap and i dont understnd why he doesnt just dump me if all he cares about is cars beer party's skanks porn and his buddies. should i dump him ?

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 4:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• hell yes! and when he realizes he screwed up he will want you back! I would leave him like its no other. keep me updated! :))
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 4:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Many men like porn and they often lie about watching it. Especially if you demand he doesn't, yes, he's going to lie. Doesn't make it right, but you have to decide if that is something you want to become a single mother over. Also, many many men do not get excited about the baby until it is born, you are only 14 weeks, I assume this was unplanned as you are not married, I'd give him some time on getting excited about it. Do you mind if I ask how old you both are and how long you've been together?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• well its not about you gaining weight and or being ugly i am sure he dosent seem ready for being a dad at all. You should give him an ultimatum say its time to grow up and be apart of your guys growing family or get moving and if he goes then you know it was better you didnt stay and have to wait and see what happens and you have so many emotions when your pregnant he shouldnt be putting you through stress. and i doubt he will stop watching porn so it might just be a good idea to watch it with him once in a while thats what i do with my hubby anyway and i think its pretty fun with him. hope this helps.
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I learned "little lie, big lie" a long time ago - meaning that if he lies to you all of the time about little things, he's likely lying about big things as well. If you can't trust him, why keep him around?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• no, I think you should talk to him about what upsets you. You're only 14 weeks, have you had an ultra sound yet? I know for a lot of guys they don't get all excited about the baby til they see it. As for the porn maybe he feels it may harm the baby or something.
    Has he ever gotten a past girlfriend pregnant anybody like a sister have a miscarriage or a stillborn baby? Has he thought that a woman was carrying then find out it was not actually his child? I know it is a lot of questions. My husband after I had the miscarriage and got pregnant again, he really did not want to talk and get excited about baby stuff.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 4:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• The baby was planned we tried for months to get pregnant. We have been together for a year, i have a 4 year old this is his first, i am almost 22 he is 24
    rockabell2003

Comment by rockabell2003 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Some of his going out and watching the porn (I guess is normal). For your age bracket I suppose it's normal. But I'm concerned about the lying. And long term, do you want this? Is he your dream guy? If not, move on.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• you're right i think i should leave him, im tired of him trying to make me feel guilty by saying im paranoid then as soon as i feel bad i catch him in another lie
    rockabell2003

Comment by rockabell2003 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i just wanna say alllll men watch porn, i don't care if they say they don't.. they do. and if you leave this one.. the next one is just as likely to watch porn. i'm sorry girl but its out there, and its gonna be watched. its just a guy thing. doesnt mean he doesnt think bad about you at all, its just in guys nature to wanna watch it. i find girls in porn absolutely trashy but if my man watches it i dont care.. id rather him watch girls in porn that i know he cant touch or anything like that then be out trying to look at girls he can touch and doing it. i dont feel like its cheating unless hes physically cheating.. because all men, no matter what are gonna look. i think you should talk to him about how you feel a little more or just try and get over it; as hard as it might be. there could be way other worse things he could be doing then just looking at porn and i dnt thnk thats a reason worth leavng him over esp if u love him
    aliciamarie1012

Answer by aliciamarie1012 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010