I NEEEEEED a hobby...or something to do!!!

My life is so blah and boring and just...AHHH right now. I am not working, I am a SAHM, housework, and stuff doesn't take long...I NEED something fun, something to look forward to etc...I live in the middle of nowhere...so that leaves no parks, boring walks etc...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Check your library for different groups. Our has book groups, different crafting groups, and more!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• scrapbooking
    photo editing
    gardening
    make candles
    sewing
    pottery
    artwork (any type)
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I enjoy photography. It's amazing the photos you can take and how pretty they can turn out when you take up close pictures. Also I enjoy crafts of all diffrent sorts and you can do all sorts of things with scrap material (I'm working on a wreath right now).
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• start working out.. that and school are my hobbies. not only will you start to look better, but you will fell better.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 4:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I personally love scrapbooking! it gives me a hobby and it helps me see the beauty in my life
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Cooking, Photography, Scrapbooking, Exercising, Learn how to play a musical instrument (guitar?), Paint, Gardening..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Knitting.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010