wedding plans Help please

date and location are the only plans i have left(catering when those figured out). my colors are white and cornflower blue, flowers are callaililys

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry, not real clear on what you want help with. Are you asking for help on figuring out a date and location?
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yep
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Summer or Winter wedding? Depending on where you live, go for the the time the weather will cooperate. Like August or early September. Spring weddings may rain but that's okay. Do you want a city space like in a hotel? Or an outdoor space like at the beach, in a park, on a boat, country club, back yard? I can't help w/o knowing more about your interests!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• if you have nice weather in like may I'd recommend a may wedding at a local park shelter
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i live in Portland or and there are a lot of beautiful indoor and outdoor places some of the places cascade locks,queen Anne Victorian mansion Japanese gardens
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I dont really see how you could have all the details planned out without knowing when or where its going to take place but ok... where abouts do you live? What is your budget? Is there anything in particular that interests both of you? Are you looking for something memorable and different or traditional?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 5:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my budget on location is about 2500 this is one place that I was thinking of http://queenannevictorianmansion.com/site
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• oh love that place!! kansas sucks im so moving to portland!!! i would do early summer like may ish! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010