Do you ever feel stupid? (FOR STEPMOMS ONLY)

Well I know I do sometimes but us woman that love our hubbies very much will do anything for them even if it means to pay the child support. My dh would do it all the time then he started to work weird hours that caused him to forget or mail it late so he asked me if I would start doing it. I didn't mind but them I thought about it I thought wow isn't it ironic how things work out now Im giving the check to her (I KNOW ITS FOR HIS KIDS BUT FOR ANOTHER WOMAN TO GLADLY PAY HER) well not gladly but you know what I mean... Yeah I was standing in line at the post office and said to myself damn I wish someone would give me a check every 2 weeks... I guess if it was known that the money went on the kids we'd be ok with it but we know for sure according to the kids it party money...I know part of it paid for her boob job she told her ds not to mention it to his dad bc he will throw it at her face about the money... Just venting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a stepmom who doesn't take care of the child support, my hubby does that. But I know how you feel about the money not being used on the kids. I know my hubby's money pays for BM's cigs and WOW. I wish they could just give us their power bill or rent bill so we can just go pay those, or let us buy SD what she needs and just turn in the receipt to make sure SD gets all that she is entitled to. As far as filing for custody, we have tried. SD is not being harmed in any way so she stays with BM and we are not able to see her cause BM took her to another state that is was too far away and the parenting plan does not cover that state so even if we go up there she can and will refuse to let us see her. It sucks and there is nothing we can do about it.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 9:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Speaking as a Bio-mom, I really hate people like that, it gives us a bad rep.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 5:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• omg you and anon sound so pathetic. im a step mom and not only does dh pay c.s he also goes above and beyond. i wouldnt have it any other way either. my children are with my dh everyday (when he's not deployed), my step daughter isnt so why would i be jealous about that? i wouldnt be with him if he didnt take care of his responsibilities to his dd. i am so sick of stepmoms claiming that bio mom is not taking care of the kids with the cs.. if the child is going without, being neglected, going hungry, dressed in rags, *insert other excuse here*, why dont you and daddy take custody of the child/ren? he doesnt sound like much of a man if he would knowingly let his kid/s stay in a place where they are not being properly cared for.stop complaining and encourage your man to be a father to his kid/s. if you didnt want to be a step mom or pay child support you shouldnt have gotten with a man who had a kid/s from a previous relationship
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 5:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I know and if you haven't been in this place you don't know. Some bio moms are flippant about how they plan to use their checks and don't even care about clothing, feeding, housing, educating the kids but bio dad is scared an he should be they way the court system goes. If you want a check be a slut like bio mom. She sold everything she should value for a buck. I know you can't do it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010