I need help getting dressed!

OK...what I mean by that LOL is that I am terrible at finding clothes that look good on me. I am short and I am overweight...what looks good, what doesn't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in

• I read that monochromatic clothes , same color on top and bottom, are the most flattering because there is no break from top to bottom. Plus V necklines are slimming. On What Not to Wear they talk about wearing belts to draw attention to the slimmest part of you. It is an illusion that shows you have a waistline. And pants should be as long as possible to give the illusion of height (don't let them be sloppy and hit the floor though). Good luck.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• try the betsy dress up doll
    she can teach you how to buttons, zippers, snapsyou can get her at most department stores
    retails for around $8.95

good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010