whats the hottest room in your house and why?

mine is the kitchen/dining combo. all we have is a sliding door that face the west and no windows or ceiling fans in the room. even with a regular fan its always hot in this room, right now the kit/din reads at 80 and the rest of the house is 72, but we have all the windows open in those rooms and a breeze is gettin in. im not sure why they didnt put a small window on the north wall, the living room(next room over) has a window on the north side. its crazy...i wonder if the landlord would notice if i cut a big hole in the wall (jk)lmao...

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Master bedroom. West-facing window lets the sun in all afternoon, and the one vent in the corner isn't enough to keep the whole room cool. And heat rises, and the room is upstairs. And our apartment isn't very energy-efficient.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• mine is my bathroom. I need to get my fan in there working but it's still pretty cool for saudi arabia. LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• our bed room, some thing is wrong with the central air vent in there...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Our upstairs bedroom.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Our office. It was added on long after the house was built and they didn't put a vent in the room.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 4:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Our bedroom is. The vent doesn't do a good job. Bright sunny days are awful up there. We keep a fan going just to keep the air circulating.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:00 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My living room. Old wooden frame windows aren't very efficient, and are expensive to update.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 5:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my daighter's room! The windows keep it hot during the day
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010