Anyone else been 2 days late and had negative HPT??

I have no PMS symptoms and I usually do. I always have a regular 27 day cycle and I'm 2 days late but the Wondfo tests I am using are negative! What gives?! Has this happened to anyone else and did you find out you were pregnant?

Laylalover

Asked by Laylalover at 4:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm having the same problem. I'm 8 days late and have negitive tests. Are you having any signs of pregnancy? I'm having nausea, sore breasts, metalic taste in the mouth, feeling tired all the time. If, you are pregnant it's probably too early to tell, depends on when you might have concieved because the pregnancy test boxes don't tell you that you need to have at least 14 days from the time you may have concieved before you can take the test. So, if it's been 14 days or more since you have possibly concieved and you have missed period then you should try testing, if still negitive may be too early to tell. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
    emy2010

Answer by emy2010 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Maybe I'm the only one in the world, but my period was just late sometimes. It didn't mean I was pregnant. You can go buy other brands of the test or go to the doctor, but I would recommend just waiting a few more days it'll probably come. Maybe you didn't notice your period being late before because you weren't trying to conceive and so now it seems like it is strange that you're late, but really it's normal for you from before you were keeping track.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I just had this happen. I was 5 days late, no pms(husband even noticed), I was a bit nauseous after eating and tired as anything at 5 on the dot. I tested negative and waited a few days to test again. I woke up, used the hpt and set it down on the sink, staring, waiting, nothing. I went to flush after peeing and saw a bit of brown blood. My dh and I made love, he commented there was some blood and I started bawling. I really wanted this day to be different...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 6:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010