I'm 8 days late and I'm having nausea and have taken a couple of test and got negitive.

I have other pregnancy symptoms as well. So, could I be pregnant and it's too early to tell?

emy2010

Asked by emy2010 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Possibly, if the pregnancy hormone isn't strong enough in your urine yet you will get a negative. Either get a blood test done, or wait another week to test. As hard as that is to do!!! Good luck.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you're 8 days late and the test is negative maybe there is some stress in your life that has it late. It's not to early to tell, but those tests should be able to tell. if you really want to know you could go buy an expensive one, or wait it out a few days. Or go to a doctor. In reality there is no real answer we can give you on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I won't say that you're not pregnant, but most typically, a negative is a negative.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i just want to add, and let you know if u see EVEN the SLIGHTEST positive i mean so faint it looks like a negative u have to look really hard. i am now 7mnths pregnant. and wabt to let u know EPT is the BEST. i belive its like 8$ tops for 2 test. let me know, keep me updated girl!
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 5:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my tests didnt show positive till i was 6 weeks n i knew i was prego cuz i had the symptoms like i did last summer tho that one ended in miscarriage i still remembered the symptoms!....so ya its def possible its to early!...im 17 weeks 2 days now!...ur gut feelin is usually right
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 5:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have low hcg levels so whilst my bloods and urine showed as a normal non pregnant reading I was actually 3wks pregnant, with my 1st child I didn't get a positive reading until I was 3 months pregnant even though I had other pg symptoms. I guess try and get a bood test or wait and c what happens. good luck x
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• if u are 8 days late i dont htink u are tooearly to be havin syptoms...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i have know since i was 4 weeks preggo. I had tender boobs and mild nausia, and hungry and sleepy. If you really think you are then i would go and get a test from a dr.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 8:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010