Ovarian Cancer adult content

I have read some of the symptoms of ovarian cancer. I have had miscarriages since February, possibly 3. My last one was 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I started having heavy bleeding, excruciating abdominal pains, and clots. Since then, I am still having severe abdominal pain and the pains shoot into my back. I am constantly in pain and when I do any physical labor such a picking up my kids or mowing my yard or even just doing dishes, I get abdominal pain and the bleeding gets worse. Could ovarian cancer be a possibility? I go to a specialist next Wednesday but I just want some ideas.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 5:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need a test for the cancer but it could be other things. Could be fibroids, endometriosis, heavy period after the miscarriage, etc. You shouldn't do any heavy lifting or work that makes you bleed more. Allow your body time to heal. Don't jump on the cancer boat yet. Wait and see what the doc says and write down what's been happening and how often so you can create a clear picture for your doc on Wed. Good luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Thank you very much. I am just extremely worried because I can't even do my dishes without being in pain.
    agrafel

Comment by agrafel (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I totally agree with jeanclaudia to truly know get tested gl
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010