Durning your Pregnancy did you or your mate have morning sickness?

I did not have it but my hubbie did it was too funny he had it with both of our blessing..
I really did feel sorry for him lol..

MTM

Asked by MTM at 5:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OMG!!! That is exactly what happened to us...lol better him them me...lol bc when it came to squeezing them babies out omg... It wasn't too bad after everything was said and done ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I did for the 1st 3 months...then it went away. Try saltine crackers and sipping a soda..it really does help!
    Sunny1nGA

Answer by Sunny1nGA at 5:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I didn't have morning sickness. However, I did feel dizzy during the beginning weeks for some reason. The doctor told me, you'll love this one "Sit on the Curb fi this happens."
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• With my first daughter I didn't, but my hubby threw up once when he ate eggs and another time when he smelled hot dogs. With my second I got it, with my twins I had all day sickness and with this baby I got it pretty much all day also.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i had terrible morning, afternoon, and evening sickness!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had morning sickness through week 26 and now that i'm halfway through week 28 I'm starting to get it again especially when I get up earlier than like 8:30 in the morning. The doctor said that it's normal.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had no sickness with my first 4 pregnancies. With my current pregnancy, I had hypermesis for the first 14 weeks to make up for it though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• with my son i had it for 6 months before it finally went away. with dd, i had nothing. no MS, but i did have moodiness lol. dh had my moods to deal with, to have MS on top of that would've been terrible lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i had extreme morning sickness
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had it for the second month and it slowly seems to be going away. My SO hasn't had any morningsickness but he does seem to be getting the cravings and moodswings. It's just too funny.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010