How can i get my 2yr boy potty trianed?

when i was living in oklahoma my son would go poop and pee everytime after a bath now since i moved its so hard to get him to pee lately i have potty cookies (Oeros) and it seems to be working .....for now he'll pee but he wont poop and i know ghe is not arifed cuz he has done it b4.... any hints?

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Me too! Mine is 3 now and won't "do the doo". Not even for candy. He likes to be alone when he goes but destroys the bathroom if left unattended.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• 2 years old is pretty "iffy" with potty training. All kids are different. My oldest was trained and totally dry by 18months.....my youngest she wasnt day trained until she was a 31/2 and wore pull ups at night until she was 5. You also mentioned moving. This can set a kiddo back as well. Just keep trying without discipline as a two year old doesnt have a whole lot of control over there bladder. He will get it :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• One idea............The chocolate in Oreos can cause constipation. So maybe a better cookie would be one with no chocolate.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• well you have to start all over. I know frustrating. Is your child in underware, dipaers or pull ups? Underware is best. I am just starting baby 3 she is 2 we are on day 2. Yesterday was exhausting! LOL We are doing panties at home and pull ups when we go out. I am not yet rewarding but may do a sticker chart!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010