do you remember people on here? for excessive amounts of time? if you DONT do you think its creepy that women do?

i have sortof a cafemom stalker apparently! this is the second time she (or he) has claimed things that they knew about me as if they remembered things i wrote (which i didnt) before
i find this creepy/scary honestly, whatr your thoughts? do you remember people on cafemom? does it affect you to the point of holding onto that information in your brain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I've heard several members say they have had stalkers

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I had a stalker so I deactivated my profile and created a new one. I'm free!!!

To answer your question.. I usually don't remember what other members say unless it's something out of the ordinary. Like a mom said that her child run away and I remember how it happened and who the mom is. I just can't get that off my mind.

But yeah, stalkers are creepy!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I keep hearing about "stalkers" .... Yikes. Does cm do anything about it?
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 6:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i agree, unless it is out of the ordinary then no.
    bzyblondmomof5

Answer by bzyblondmomof5 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• if i remember someone's screen name, i just remember general things about them i might know like their stance on abortion, or some other controvercial subject. for me it's just an association probably bc i have seen them post several times about that certain topic. now, does that affect my life? no lol. it is just something that pops into my mind when i see their screen name. i am sorry that you had a stalker. that must be creepy. i hope it's just somebody who is bored..... not a psychopath or anything
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• im actually pretty insulted. she brought up my mil and my mil is dead. died in my arms practically. i reported her profile but i doubt cafemom will do anything, i just asked them to ask her to leave me alone
    mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 6:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Wow, this is scary stuff! I'm glad to say I haven't experienced any of this.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I didn't know cafemom had stalkers. I will definitely watch what I say.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I honestly don't remember many moms, usually not unless I've messaged back & forth with them or we're in the same groups or something. There are some names I recall here in Answers because they post often, but if you asked me what they post about, odds are high I couldn't tell you. Stalking is creepy and a sign of a sick mind and I would be upset about it, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• slapping foreheadseems strange....

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2010